Waiting for the right time . .

Waiting for the right time . .

Monday, November 8, 2010

Its like an Angel touched me (L)

I've been thinking
After all the pain and suffering I've been through
I realised you are the one
Im still waiting for you
Sitting here just waiting
I know you need time
Dun worry i'll wait
I'll wait till you're ready
Im willing to do anything for you
Even to stop dota
Or to stop going out with ppl
Im willing to do so
I missed the days where we used to have fun
I dun care wat others say
All tat matters is you
Its ok if i cant have you
The most important thing is tat you're happy
You're happy with life and everything
Tats all i want
To see you smile everyday
Im well if you're wondering
Its okay if you're not mine
I mean it all i want is tat smile on yr face

No comments:

Post a Comment