Waiting for the right time . .

Waiting for the right time . .

Saturday, September 4, 2010

05-09-2010

Hello ppl !!
Ok sorry for not blogging for such a long time
Been busy lately with stuff like dota and school work
Nth have been happening lately
Yesterday Leane and Serene came my house
Went RM to buy lunch
They ate at my house since it was so crowded -.-
So like yeah..
OOO and smth is gonna come soon !!
Guess wat !! My Bday !! :):)
Yeah having like a bbq party at my place
Its gonna be a nice and super shiok day on tat day
Ppl like Yendall,Leane Rainald will be there ^^
Ooo yeah and if u're wondering how life is for me for the time tat i didnt blog
Life's been great !!
My dota improved :) now i can random in pub !!
Hehehe yeah
Actually i think dota is like maths or any other subject
As long as u keep revising u will only improve
Just like dota if u keep playing the same hero
Sure one day u use tat hero damn pro one
So like yeah
Ok i gtg liao !!! So bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment