Waiting for the right time . .

Waiting for the right time . .

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A spear peirce through my heart :(

Guess wat?
If u wanna be friends with him then be la
Even if u wanna stead him i also dun care
But U said we can still be good friends
So wats with everything?
U lied to me
Say wat stay at home study
Can u just fking say tat u are steading him??
So i stop wasting time dwelling on it
And wat the fk is wrong
I really dun know
Evrything text u
Dun reply
Even if u ask me to text u
ALSO dun reply
Make me wait and wait
U dun tell me u 4gt or busy i tell u
Everytime like this u tell me 4gt and busy
WTF IS THIS??
U know wat i said to u rite?
Im ok with it u know
I really dun know why u must do this
U know wat
If u gt anything to say just text me la
AND
Dun tell me u are just friends with him
From the day u meet me until now
The same thing u've been doing to me
AND
He everyday go out with u
Dun think i dun know
I tell u already
I know a bunch of ppl tat u dun know
And he bring u out with friends
Coz of u also dun go out with friends
See?
I said correct
Steads ... Hais 4gt it la
Seriously 4gt it

No comments:

Post a Comment